Bears REASONS TO SELL
May 18, 2013
(Stock Blog Hub, 10/29/12)
Mining company Newmont Mining Corporation (NEM) reported preliminary third quarter 2012 attributable gold and copper production of 1.24 million ounces and 35 million pounds,...(read more)
(Jutia Group, 10/18/12)
One noted CNBC analyst/entertainer is fond of saying "There's always a bull market somewhere," and he is correct that at least one stock market sector or country will go up...(read more)
(Capital Essence's Investment Blo..., 9/4/12)
Newmont Mining Corporation (NEM) Company Overview
Newmont Mining Corporation (NYSE: NEM) is the world's second largest gold producer by ounces produced. The company has mining operations in the United States, Australia, Africa, and several other international locations. Newmont also maintains silver, copper, and zinc operations. With gold prices rising in 2009 by 12%, Newmont's revenues increased by 26% to a record $7.7 billion.
Newmont's proven equity gold reserves increased by 8% in 2009 to 91.8 million ounces, while its equity copper reserves increased by 17% to 9.1 billion pounds. Nearly 83% of Newmont's 2009 sales were from gold, while the remaining 17% of sales were from copper.(Read more at Wikinvest )
What's in this NEM analysis on Wikinvest...