This article is to announce the launch of the CiscoPhoneSystem.ca official website brining you the latest technology in small business and enterprise telephone systems; equipment and software, ip phones, ip wireless and cisco routers.
Ciscophonesystem.ca launches its new website aimed at raising awareness amongst business owners in the Greater Toronto Area. Cisco Systems offers a wide ranges of business communication solutions for every type of business infrastructure. You can find everything you need to serve your communications needs-from data and voice to video and wireless-in the Cisco Smart Business Telephone System.
Cisco Systems offers IP Office Phones solutions which offers a wide range of different types of IP Phones from very basic models to the most advance model for large enterprises. To point your callers in the right direction one of our features offers automated attendant allowing you to pre record an automated system to direct callers where you want them to be directed. This will raise your productivity and allow your caller to be connected with the most suitable agent to assist them with their call.
Cisco Systems also features their state of the art UC500 or Unified Communications modules that has a full line of features for your communications infrastructure. Cisco offers the most advance business phone system on the market today. Cisco UC500 Series for Small Business Communication System enables businesses to enhance how they reach, serve, and retain customers. It is an affordable system that gives your staff anytime, anywhere access to business information and applications, making it easier than ever to communicate with customers and each other. It also has the music on hold option to allow your business or enterprise to inform your caller while they are on hold waiting for assistance.
Cisco IP Wireless - Expanding your network with Cisco Small Business Wireless Access Points is an easy way to connect staff, whether they're onsite or remote, to your business operations.
Cisco Small Business Wireless Access Points offer a range of features, including:
• The ability to connect wired and wireless communication devices, allowing you to expand your network operations and keep employees productive
• A choice of Wireless-N (300 Mbps) or Wireless-G (54 Mbps) connectivity, depending on your performance requirements
• RangeBooster and MIMO technology, which increase wireless throughput and the router's range to reduce "dead spots" in the wireless coverage area
• Advanced security features keep your wireless network as secure as your wired network
• Rogue access-point detection scans your network for unauthorized, unsecure gateways into your protected contents
• Compatibility with devices that offer Power over Ethernet, simplifying the installation process and eliminating the need and cost of installing external power supplies
• Easy installation and configuration through a web interface
Cisco Routers - The high-performance Cisco 7500 Series Router remains the market leader due to its breadth of advanced support for LAN/WAN services, redundancy, reliability, and performance.
The rapid expansion of the Internet has fundamentally changed the way organizations conduct business. With this growth, enterprise customers are seeking higher bandwidth aggregation of WAN links to the Internet. Likewise the service provider community is faced with meeting the continued demand from consumers for Internet access. These factors are driving service provider and enterprise customers to solutions that optimize network density, bandwidth aggregation, availability, serviceability, and operational costs.